dimecres, 2 de maig del 2012

A piece of my life!


Firstly I am going to introduce myself. My name is Alexandra Artero and I am 20 years old. I
live in a small and magical island, called Ibiza.

Nowadays I am studying at University to become a teacher. I am studying this because since I
was three or four years old I have dreamed of it and I want that my dreams slowly become true.
Before starting University I did a vocational training course infant education.

During the two years of the course I realized that it really was what I wanted to be and I loved
to be with children. Something very special about this job is that you teach your pupils but you
also learn new things from them every day.

Finally, I would like to say that a job that you love is preferable to one that you hate, even if you earn less.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada